In this post we collect the different stores and online shops where you can buy the Raspberry Pi 3.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is already official, it was presented on February 29, 2016, just the day that the project of The Raspberry Pi Foundation turns 4 years since they launched the original model.
After much asking, the Raspberry Pi 3It finally meets some of the characteristics that users have been demanding the most for a long time and, best of all, is that the official price remains at 35 dollars.
Stores where to buy it Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
That is the official price, 35 dollars, the problem is that right now we cannot find it for that price in practically any Internet site. The units begin to arrive at the different shops and in a limited way, so it is usual to find slightly inflated prices taking advantage of the demand.
The same thing happened a few months ago with the Raspberry Pi Zero, the miniPC board for only 5 dollars. The reality is that today in dasigue without being able to buy at that price (or directly we can not find it because the stock is very limited).
Buy the Raspberry Pi 3 in Spain
Here are some online stores Where can you buy the Raspberry Pi 3 from Spain:
- Raspberry Pi 3 on Amazon: they already have it available, although through an external seller. The price, a little raised.
- In PCComponentes: another of the largest Spanish online stores that also has it in its catalog. At the time of writing this for 44.95 + shipping (the basic is 3.95).
- In Opirata: They also have the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B for 48.83.
- In Raspipc: this Spanish store also has 44.59 + 4.46 shipping.
It is a matter of time that its availability expands to more and more stores, something that will make its price also decrease and stabilize in the official one (the same one to which you can still find the Pi 2, less than 40).
We recall the technical characteristics of the Raspberry Pi 3
These are the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B technical specifications, the first that integrates WiFi and Bluetooth low consumption on the board itself, so there is no need to use USB adapters:
- ProcessorBroadcom BCM2387. 1.2 GHz quad core ARM Cortex-A53
- 1GB of LPDDR2 RAM.
- Connectivity Ethernet socket 10/100 Ethernet
- WiFi 802.11 b / g / n integrated
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.1 (LE)
- HDMI output, 3.5mm audio jack, 4xUSB 2.0
- GPIO connector
- MicroSD slot
And you, do you plan to buy it? Here we present you a more powerful alternative, with Gigabit Internet, although without WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity